Sunday, September 4, 2011

A Film Review: Gospel of John



 "Gospel of John"



“If I will that he remain till I come, what is that to you?

You follow me”

JOHN 21:22


The “Gospel of John” as well as the other movies I’ve seen before, pertains to the glorious life of “Jesus” here on Earth as a preacher, healer and mostly as a Savior. There were too many films that had been produced to bring into life the various occurrences from the Bible. And “Gospel of John”, as well as the other films, is not only an impression but a Gospel’s expression, indeed. Pointing out, the ideal essence of Jesus Christ for the mankind.



The Gospel of John with the other three is a narration of, not the life, the purpose of God as a man – popularly known as Jesus. The gospel was been authored by one of the twelve Disciples, John the Beloved, who testified the truth of Christ.



And I, as an existing being at this moment is still of unknown of everything. Nevertheless, seeking for the sense of my own purpose. I’m on my tender age of self-determining to fulfill the coming path of mine. It is inasmuch of knowing you, I will know my Self. It is still a long way to pass though it won’t take long.



 For now, I will remain in a simple belief that you never lacks in every moment of my life. Keeping on establishing my Faith unto you. Thereafter, let me ask if I could follow with your flock.



Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment